Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kamikaze Update

Ooh ooh ooh! The title track is getting closer. We're in the homestretch folks. CD releases have been booked for DC and Philly (April 1st and 2nd) and I'm so excited to get this CD into your hands!

First, here's the latest version of Kamikaze Love (sans shaker, and with cool background vox at the end). It's been my go-to cheer-up song as of late. (Odd choice for a pick-me-up, I know. But I'm so excited about how it's sounding.):



Also, I'm going to book a Boston area CD release for sometime this spring, and will be looking for other CD release venues. If you think you'd like to host a CD Release house concert, and could round up some friends to listen, email me and we'll talk details.

Thanks guys!
-Kate

5 comments:

  1. Dang! I knew I should have picked that song to sponsor, but I am sure "Like You Mean It", and "Even When It's Bad" will be equally incredible and awesome! :)
    You have a real challenge to top your first album. The more I listen to it, the more I realize just how good it is. Your songs are instantly like old friends that you want to visit as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooooooooo hoooooooooooo! I'm so excited, Kate! :D I'm so happy to hear that a) you've booked a cd release show in DC AND b) it's when I'll be in town! :D Awesome x a ton!!! :D

    p.s. This song, even in its "shaker-less" state = A-MA-ZING!!! :D I am so stoked for the finished cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I reserved my spot for your DC CD (wow, that's a bit dyslexic!) release show, no joke! (Get it? It's on April Fool's Day? ;))

    Can't wait to see you & hear the hard work LIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome. Hurry up and get the cd out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, abandoned Facebook fan page...
    I know how you feel.. :(

    Checking my mail daily for signs of new CD! :)

    ReplyDelete